CASE STUDY BY POPPIN
- COMPANY SIZE
- New York City
- Coworking + Private Office Suites
When The Yard built out their headquarters in NYC, they aimed to create a flexible and functional space.
As an office-as-a-service brand, The Yard needed to accommodate their own employees as well as they do their co-working clients, creating a workspace that inspired their team and set the tone for their brand.
- Create a "hybrid" workspace that mirrors their coworking spaces with spacious shared areas as well as private office suites
- Establish a complete and flexible furniture system that will effortlessly grow with the team
- Get up and running ASAP without the hassles of complex ordering and installation processes
- A one-stop-shop, Poppin was able to furnish the open workspaces, conference rooms, and executive offices
- The Series A Desk System easily (no tools required!) grows to accommodate more team members
- Every piece in the furniture collection was in stock and ready to ship, making the installation simple and fast
Don't have time to design your entire office? Let us space plan and coordinate delivery and installation.
Deck the Desks
In addition to being able to grow as you go, the Series A Desk System offers customization with add-on accessories. The Yard enhanced their desk system with the additions of Privacy Panel, Convenience Outlets, and Stow File Cabinets.
White Glove Delivery
Let us schedule speedy delivery with White Glove Installation so you can get to work ASAP. Our Customer Concierges worked with The Yard team to get their installation scheduled and their office set up in no time.
Our Series L Adjustable Desks and Series A Executive Desk (72") offer flexibility in private suites. Combining the two furniture pieces allow The Yard executives the versatility to sit or stand and to spread out.
We designed our headquarters to fit our team's various work style preferences...we have a combination of private offices and more open desk seating where the different departments collaborate throughout the day.
Michaeline Sander, Director of Aesthetics & Maintenance
More Case Studies
See how people work with Poppin.
YOUBE wanted creative, workspace solutions for their coworking space—and Poppin was there to help with furniture that met their clients' needs.
Industrious worked with Poppin to create an inspirational space that provided enterprise-level companies the option to make a beautiful office suite their own.
As a provider of turnkey workspaces, Congregate needed a furniture partner they could trust to outfit their clients’ offices.
When Jun Group moved into their new office, they had to make a choice—bring their existing office furniture with them, or start fresh.