- COMPANY SIZE
- Jersey City, NJ
- Financial Services
When Pearl Capital moved their HQ from FiDi to Jersey City, they turned to Poppin for help getting employees excited about their new digs.
Taking advantage of the rare opportunity to revamp their company culture, they prioritized collaborative spaces and reimagined the cubicles of their past into an open-concept space that encourages spontaneous conversations and casual meetings.
- State-of-the-art open concept space with a unified aesthetic
- Smooth transition through a move from FiDi to Jersey City
- Create a culture that encourage collaboration and closeness
- A clear, consistent palette throughout the space creates a cohesive look
- Personal, workspaces with adjustable-height desks allow employees to create a new space of their own
- Collaborative breakout spaces throughout the office encourages a collaborative culture
When Pearl Capital moved from New York to Jersey City, they took advantage of the rare opportunity to revamp their company culture. By prioritizing collaborative spaces, they reimagined the cubicles of their past into an open-concept space that encourages spontaneous conversations and casual meetings.
Work + Play
Ping-Pong Conference Tables work double-duty as a worktable and the site of a little friendly competition. An investment in fun—whether it’s ping-pong, a gaming room, or a pile of puzzles—shows your team that you’re committed to growing a culture of work happiness.
- BREAK AWAY
- Design breakout spaces for various kinds of work. Lounge furniture is ideal for private work or touchdown meetings; a Ping-Pong Conference Table is a thought starter for casual brainstorm sessions.
- LET’S MEET
- A more formal conference space provides a private refuge for meetings or conference calls. Especially in an open concept space, small rooms are necessary for focused work.
By dedicating space for meetings in the executive offices, Pearl Capital encourages open communication and a culture of accessibility and transparency. A sit/stand Series L offers the choice of a quick stand-up meeting or heads-down work in an ergonomic chair.
Our goal was to create a state-of-the-art open concept space to promote collaboration and innovation while enabling our employees to enjoy creative down-time.
Oded Segev, CFO
Keep it Consistent
Pearl Capital unified their space by establishing a pared-down palette of White, Blue, and Gray that carried throughout personal workspaces, breakout spaces, and private offices.
Think Big (Sit Small)
Our Mini Stows are designed specifically for height-adjustable desks, as they don’t interfere with the lower range. An upholstered pad lets them serve double duty as a seat for desk visitors.
Find Some Privacy
Our Privacy Panels dampen sound and create a sense of personal space, ensuring an easy transition from cubicles to an open-concept floor plan.
Poppin TipAn office move or makeover is an opportunity to rethink more than just your space! Make changes that encourage the kind of culture you've always dreamed of.
Shop the Solution
See how the Poppin Furniture Collection can work for you.
More Case Studies
See how people work with Poppin.