- COMPANY SIZE
- San Francisco
When Heap moved into a new space, they inherited the previous tenant's office furniture.
They wanted to start fresh by creating a branded space that felt personal, cohesive, and evocative of their one-of-a-kind culture, but they didn't have the resources to dedicate to design.
- Design a beautiful, functional office without hiring an interior design firm
- Find affordable furniture that allowed them to invest in architectural improvements in their new space
- Inspire collaborative work with lounge spaces and large team pods
- Rely on Poppin to space plan and liaise with electricians and contractors throughout the process
- Choose modular furniture that won't need to be replaced as the team continues to grow
- Focus on comfortable breakout spaces and sit/stand desks to support multiple kinds of work
We're Here to Help
Heap took full advantage of Poppin's space planning and installation services, trusting our team to make the experience as easy and stress-free as possible so their team could get back to work. All Heap had to do on their own was pick out their plants!
In Stock + Ready to Shop
Once Heap was ready to make a change, they didn't want to wait to start working happy. After they placed their order with Poppin, we shipped their furniture and arranged for it to be installed within ten business days.
Sit to Stand Solutions
The team wanted to upgrade their existing desks to an ergonomic standing solution. Series L Desks allow Heap employees to choose how they work throughout the day, like standing for a quick meeting or sitting for focused work.
Poppin TipDon't have time to undertake a design object? Poppin can do the work for you, from space planning to installation.
Poppin provided us seamless design across all our working areas and best-in-class furniture for all employees.
Kylie Moses, People Ops
Shop the Solution
See how the Poppin Furniture Collection can work for you.
More Case Studies
See how people work with Poppin.