DetailsThis combination of Block Party Lounge pieces always has your back. Shaped to create two separate zones for private or public work, it's the perfect piece to ground a lounge space. The ingenious Block Party design lets the two sofa bases share a back, leaving room for long legs and short naps.
DimensionsProduct: 74"L x 72"D x 28"H
Return InfoCheck out our complete return policy here.
Warranty InfoThis product is warrantied for 12 years. Please check out the complete warranty policy here.
White Glove installation is recommended. Learn MoreFree Standard Ground Shipping on this item! White Glove installation is extra. As this item is oversized, additional shipping charges may apply.
The Back It Up Sofa ships in 3 boxes with a total weight of 320 lbs.
- 2 Sofa Base Boxes: 73"L x 38"D x 14"H, 127 lbs. each
- 1 Sofa Backrest Box: 73"L x 16"D x 12.5"H, 66 lbs. each
MaintenanceWe recommend annual professional upholstery cleaning for maximum long-term performance and best appearance. Spot-clean using an upholstery cleanser formulated for Polyester fabrics.
- The Back It Up Block Party combination features effortless, tool-free assembly
- Includes 2 Block Party Sofa Bases and 1 Block Party Sofa Backrest
- Perfect for reception, lounge areas, and break-out spaces
- Durable woven fabric stands up to holiday parties and hack-a-thons
- The ingenious Block Party design allows seat bases to share a back
- Comfy construction of 5" polyurethane foam with three distinct layers provides a soft yet supportive cushion
- Powder-coated steel legs pop in our signature Orange
- The Block Party Lounge Collection has achieved Indoor Advantage Gold Certification
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA's durability standards for office furniture
- Designed by Poppin in NYC
Looking for more information? chat with a Furniture expert.View our product downloads or
Space-defining island shape allows for concurrent meetings and private work.
Comfort in Color
Mix + match for a curated look that coordinates with your branded space.
Backrest doubles as a laptop surface, forming the ideal desk alternative.