- COMPANY SIZE
- Bryant Park, NYC
When Jun Group moved into their new office, they had to make a choice—bring their existing office furniture with them, or start fresh.
They turned to Poppin for a brand-new workspace that prioritized storage and design while staying within their budget.
- A refreshed space that reflects Jun Group’s work hard/play hard culture
- Sleek, modern design that incorporates necessary storage space
- Furniture at a price point that allows for a total office makeover
- Flexible lounge spaces that encourage both collaborative work and post-work fun
- Mini Stow File Cabinets that work double-duty as storage and movable seating
- No-tools required Series A Desks and Tables cut down on installation costs
Series A Scale Tables are designed to scale as long as your conference space
Built to Scale
Jun Group designed a light, bright conference room with a rounded Series A Scale Table for collaborative work as well as team meetings.
Limited-edition Brick Max Task Chairs are the perfect fit with Jun Group's brand color True Red
I loved working with Poppin! Everyone has worked with me to make the transition into our new space as easy as possible.
Ashley Rutland, Event Coordinator
Work hard. Play hard.
Our endlessly rearrangeable Block Party Lounge System offers a place to kick back, relax, and get to work...or crack open a beer and play a game of Cornhole.
Poppin TipWhen designing an entirely new space, choose flexible furniture with multiple functions—it cuts down on cost and meets more employee needs.
Shop the Solution
See how the Poppin Furniture Collection can work for you.
More Case Studies
See how people work with Poppin.