- COMPANY SIZE
- New York City
As Architizer prepared to move into their new space, they needed a sleek and efficient office that reflected their position in the architecture company.
They turned to Poppin to help create a workspace that represented their elevated design sensibility while promoting a spontaneous, collaborative culture.
- Create an inspiring office with efficiency of space for their team
- A communal area for meals and impromptu meetings
- Modern furniture in a minimalist palette to let their design sensibility shine
- Rows of benched Series A Desks and Stow File Cabinets offer personal space and storage
- Standing Series A Tables clustered in the kitchen area to create a multi-use communal space
- White + Light Gray furniture and desk accessories add to the sleek, high-design aesthetic
Creating a casual, multi-use space in the high-traffic kitchen area encourages collaboration, communication, and community-building.
Series A Standing Tables are an affordable way to offer an ergonomic breakout space for standing work.
Accents of Dark Gray add dimension and depth while maintaining the minimalist look of the workspace.
Don't waste that space against a wall! Standing solutions offer extra storage both above and below.
Poppin TipPick a palette and stick with it. Designing with a clear color story will keep your space looking clean and fresh for years to come.
We wanted to create a workspace that was sleek and efficient. Poppin's furniture and color choices were ideal.
Perri Salka, Office Experience Manager
Shop the Solution
See how the Poppin Furniture Collection can work for you.
More Case Studies
See how people work with Poppin.