DetailsThe Key to Success Set is designed to fit in your home office for remote work, school work, and more. Our 48" Key Desk features a built-in drawer and tray for cables, while our Slim Stow File Cabinet keeps everything organized beneath the desk. This set lets you design your home office in just one click—plus, you save when you get them all together.
Key Desk, 48": 48"L x 24"W x 29"H
Key Side Chair + Seat Pad : 19.5"L x 19.5"D x 30.25"H
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Width: 18"
Seat Depth: 17"
Slim Stow 3-Drawer File Cabinet: 12.5"W x 20"D x 24"H
Top and Middle Drawer Interior Dimensions: 9.75"W x 16"D x 3.62"H
Bottom Drawer Interior Dimensions: 8.75"W x 16"D x 9.5"H
Return InfoCheck out our complete return policy here.
Warranty InfoThe product has a limited lifetime warranty. Please check out the complete warranty policy here.
The Key Desk, 48" ships in 1 box: 53"L x 28"W x 8.5"H, 68 lbs.
The Key Side Chair + Seat Pad, Set of 2 ships in 1 box: 20"L x 20"W x 31"H , 21 lbs.
The Slim Stow File Cabinet ships in 1 box: 25"L x 17.75"D x 28.5"H, 58 lbs.
Wipe Key Desk clean with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water.
Spot clean the Key side Chair seat pad as needed with suitable upholstery cleaning product. Wipe the plastic shell with warm, soapy water. Remove stubborn scuffs with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
Wipe Slim Stow 3-Drawer File Cabinet clean with soap, water and a soft cloth.
- The Key Desk's sturdy powder-coated steel legs assemble in seconds
- 48" Key Desk features built-in tray with cover for cables and a drawer for at-your-fingertips storage
- 18" Key Chair features a plastic seat, powder-coated steel rod frame, and upholstered seat pad
- Slim Stow File Cabinet with durable powder-coated steel construction is ideal for use in small spaces
- Meets or exceeds BIFMA's durability standards for office furniture
- Designed by Poppin in NYC
Key to Success Set, 48" includes: 48" Key Desk, Key Chair with Seat Pad, 3-Drawer Slim Stow File Cabinet
Looking for more information? chat with a Furniture expert.View our product downloads or