You have 0 items in your cart
DetailsThink of our Small Soft Cover Notebook as your trusty right(or left!)-hand-man. Always there when you need it, this pocket pal lives to hold meeting notes or keep a lid on secret plans. With a handy back pocket and totally luxe cover, it's the best-looking and hardest-working assistant money can buy.
- Small Soft Cover Notebook makes you feel fancy
- Bendable and portable for notes on-the-go
- Handy interior back pocket is just the spot for receipts and love notes
- Keep it closed with elastic closure; keep your place with Orange ribbon bookmark
- 192 White lined pages to use as a sketchbook, journal, or planner
- Coordinates perfectly with our Soft Folio
- Acid- and lignin-free paper
- Paper weight: 70 GSM
- Designed by Poppin in NYC
SpecificationsProduct: 3.5"W x 5.5"H
Return InfoIf you're not working 100% happy with this item, send it back to us for a full refund, including standard shipping fees, within 30 days of receipt. White Glove delivery fees are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees. If you need a little late-night reading, check out our complete return policy here.
White Small Soft Cover Notebook is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gregor H from Nice feel and pretty good. Love the lines on the pages. It is naturally formatted to enable easy checklist creation, yet feels fine using for notes or as a journal. . The top lines naturally call for a title/subject and date. I like the paper better than Moleskin books. I use a fountain pen and the Poppin books handle that better. Though to be honest, a little thicker or better Sizing (treatment for absorbency not physical layout). It does bleed through a little with my thicker nibs pens,.
Date published: 2016-02-14