You have 0 items in your cart
DetailsOur Medium Spiral Notebook runs rings around the rest! It folds in half and lies perfectly flat, giving you total freedom from tabletops for doodling on-the-fly. Let it hitch a ride in your briefcase or rest on your bedside table; it's perfect for note-passing in meetings, dream-journaling, and anything else you've just got to jot down.
- Medium Spiral Notebook features a round matching metal spiral
- Heavy-duty cover keeps precious notes safe from going overboard
- Blank headers for recording dates and labeling pages
- 100 ruled sheets perfect for use as a journal or planner
- Sheets are micro-perforated for perfect pulling
- Designed by Poppin in NYC
SpecificationsProduct: 6"W x 8"H
Return InfoIf you're not working 100% happy with this item, send it back to us for a full refund, including standard shipping fees, within 30 days of receipt. White Glove delivery fees are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees. If you need a little late-night reading, check out our complete return policy here.
Interested in purchasing a bulk order of these notebooks. What material is the cover? Is it heavy card stock? Looking for a white cover notebook that can be waterpainted. Thanks, Isis
Hi there! Our Medium Spiral Notebook is made of a hard "chipboard" material. It is like a heavy card stock and sounds like it could be perfect for painting!
Date published: 2016-04-07