DetailsIdeal for mounting on our Series A or Loft Desks, this Loctek Monitor Arm tilts and swivels for total control over your monitor. It's simple to adjust, allowing you to create comfortable setups and reduce neck, eye, and back strain for every way you work.
DimensionsProduct: 19.7"L x 21.7"H
Max Clamp Clearance: 4.7"H
Return InfoIf you're not working 100% happy with this item, send it back to us for a full refund, including standard shipping fees, within 30 days of receipt. White Glove delivery fees are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees. If you need a little late-night reading, check out our complete return policy here.
Warranty InfoThis item is warrantied by a 10 year limited manuafacturer warranty. Check out our complete warranty policy here. It's no Moby Dick, but we think it's pretty riveting stuff.
White Glove installation is recommended. Learn MoreFree Standard Shipping on this item! White Glove installation is extra.
The Single Heavy-Duty LCD Monitor Arm ships in 1 box with a total weight of 9 lbs.
- 1 Monitor Arm Box: 21"L x 12"D x 5"H, 9 lbs.
MaintenanceDry dust as needed.
Check Desk-mounting bracket periodically, ensuring fully contact between clamp and surface. Adjust arm tension as necessary.
- Crafted from anti-scratch aircraft-grade aluminum, this Monitor Arm is equipped with a torque control valve
- The gas spring hovering system makes it simple to adjust your monitor height on both arms
- Features 360º horizontal free rotation for ease of control
- You can extend, retract, and rotate the monitor arm from landscape to portrait
- Durable hardware supports both clamp and grommet installation options
- Fits screen sizes 10” ~ 27”
- Loading capacity (per arm) 4.4 ~ 19.8 lbs
- Tilt angle: -85° ~ 15°
- Swivel angle: ±90°
- Complies with VESA standard dimensions 75 x 75 and 100 x 100 millimeters; check your monitor specifications to ensure that the arm and the monitor are compatible
- The desk mount features a 2 port USB 3.0 Hub, ideal for connecting keyboards, mice, or any other USB-powered accessories
- The cable management system corrals cords and wires for a clutter-free workspace
Looking for more information? chat with a Furniture expert.View our product downloads or