DetailsWith an ingenious mesh backrest that provides automatic back and lumbar support, the World Task Chair responds naturally to your needs. It uses the laws of physics to provide support specifically for your body weight and posture, so it's like sitting in a chair designed just for you. And don't worry about getting technical: only two seat options require manual adjustment, so you can leave the E = mc2 to us.
DimensionsProduct: 15.7-18.25"L x 16"W x 37-41.8"H
Seat Height: 16" - 21"
Return InfoCheck out our complete return policy here.
Warranty InfoWorld Task Chairs are backed by Humanscale's 15 year, 24/7 warranty. For additional details, read our Warranty page: it’s no Moby Dick, but we think it’s pretty riveting stuff.
MaintenanceClean with warm, soapy water on a soft cloth.
- Mesh technology provides tailor-made lumbar support for effortless ergonomic comfort
- Weight-sensitive recline supports every recline position; the pivoting backrest provides additional lumbar support as needed
- Seat's frameless front edge eliminates contact stress behind the knee
- Seat height and depth require manual adjustment; all other comfort points adjust automatically, providing support and resistance based on size and weight
- Adjustable height armrests let you pamper your elbows
- Good news for green folks: the World Chair is composed of 1/3 the parts found in a typical task chair, resulting in less energy used and less waste created
- Certified by BIFMA and GREENGUARD Designed for users up to 300 lbs.
- Designed by Niels Diffrient for Humanscale