Shopping for your business? Learn more about our Office Services + Solutions here.
DetailsThe Max Drafting Chair is just right for use at Poppin’s standing desks and tables. With a durable chrome-plated foot rest, you can go from ergonomic standing work to impromptu meetings in a snap.
DimensionsProduct: 25"L x 27"D x 44" - 49"H
Seat Height: 27"H - 32"H
Return InfoIf you're not working 100% happy with this item, send it back to us for a full refund, including standard shipping fees, within 30 days of receipt. White Glove delivery fees are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees. If you need a little late-night reading, check out our complete return policy here.
Warranty InfoOur furniture meets the durability standards for the commercial office industry (BIFMA). This item is warrantied for 12 years. Check out our complete warranty policy here. It's no Moby Dick, but we think it's pretty riveting stuff.
White Glove installation is recommended. Learn MoreFree Standard Shipping on this item! White Glove installation is extra.
The Max Drafting Chair ships in 2 boxes with a total weight of 51.2 lbs.
MaintenanceWe recommend annual professional upholstery cleaning for maximum long-term performance and best appearance. Spot-clean using an upholstery cleaning product suitable for polyester fabrics. Use a Scuff Removing Eraser to remove stubborn scuffs from the frame and base.
- Max Drafting Chair features a curvy mesh backrest for lumbar support and breathability
- Durable chrome-plated foot rest
- Firm upholstered seat for all day comfort and healthy circulation
- Simple adjustability guarantees your right to access quality comfort without having to consult a manual
- Synchronized tilt mechanism lets you lean back naturally, or lock for perfect posture
- Soft-grip armrests adjust up, down, backwards, and forwards for ergonomic comfort
- Height-adjustable seat for the long and short-legged
- Easy-rider Gray casters are suitable for hardwood or carpeted floors
- Rated for up to 300 lbs and meets the durability standards for the commercial office industry (BIFMA)
- Designed by Poppin in NYC
Looking for more information? chat with a Furniture expert.View our product downloads or