DetailsOur Peak Monitor Riser makes it easy to create a work surface at your ideal ergonomic height. With a simple lifting mechanism and a stable surface, it will turn any desk into a custom Sit/Stand solution.
DimensionsOverall Product Dimensions:
Small: 27" W x 29"D (image shown with a 27" iMac)
Medium: 35.25"W x 29"D (image shown with a 27" iMac and 13" laptop)
Height varies between 6" to 19.5"
Overall Product Weight:
Small: 42 lbs.
Medium: 50 lbs
Keyboard Tray Dimensions:
Small: 27"W x 6"D (shallow)-11"D (full)
Medium: 35"W x 6"D (shallow)-11"D (full)
Work Surface Area Dimensions:
Small: 27"W x 22"D
Medium: 35"W x 22"D
Return InfoCheck out our complete return policy here.
Warranty InfoThis product is warrantied for 5 years. Please check out the complete warranty policy here.
White Glove installation is recommended. Learn MoreFree Standard Shipping on this item! White Glove installation is extra.
The Peak Monitor Riser ships in 1 box with a total weight of 51.5 lbs (Small) or 59 lbs. (Medium)
- Small Monitor Riser: 30"L x 26"W x 9"H, 51.5 lbs.
- Medium Monitor Riser: 38.5"L x 26"W x 8.5"H, 59 lbs.
MaintenanceDry dust as needed Wipe surfaces clean with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth
- With 12 different height settings across a 19.5" range of height motion, the Peak allows you to work at the optimal ergonomic level
- Simply squeeze the levers and the gas-lift powered mechanism will raise and lower the surface straight up and down, resulting in greater space efficiency and no risk of tipping
- The generous work surface and extra keyboard tray offer plenty of space for everything you need to get to work
- Work surface supports a total of 33 lbs.
- Working with a dual monitor? Make sure to choose the Medium size
- Leave your latte: the vinyl-wrapped MDF surfaces are stain-resistant and easy to clean
- Meets the durability standards for the commercial office industry (BIFMA)
- Designed by Poppin in NYC
Looking for more information? chat with a Furniture expert.View our product downloads or